May 28, 2007

Mic's first kiss

He's my only boy. The other two are (obviously) girls. I suppose every mother, in a way, dreads the day her boy comes home with his first girlfriend (or boyfriend, whatever the case may be). I still get to enjoy those big baby blues looking up at me at bedtime, announcing, "Mommy, when I grow up, I'm going to marry YOU!" Never mind all the reasons that will never happen, I cherish each and every time he tells me that.

Today, my boy had his first kiss. :: sniff :: :: sniff :: I wasn't quite ready for it... I had no time to prepare myself, no inclination whatsoever that this was coming... It just happened, out of the blue... and luckily, there was a camera around, so we could capture this 'rite of passage' for my son...







:: sigh :: Thank goodness that's out of the way!

No comments: