March 14, 2008

Linky LUV

BetteJo at A Bead A Day had sympathy for my, ahem, affliction the other day and bless her heart... to help me in my restless state, tagged me in an attempt to give me something to do to occupy my mind (thanks, heaps, BetteJo!!! I LOVE having new places to go check out / spy on! :) )

It's called "Links Around the World" and the idea is to help people increase the readership of their blogs, while giving yours a lil' jump, as well.

The instructions:

1. Place your link at the end of the list. If you have more than 1 blog, feel free to add them all here!

2. After placing your blog’s address, you must tag 5 or more bloggers that are not yet on the list, this is to keep the ball rolling. (Please remember to let the bloggers know they've been tagged!)

The Strategist Notebook ~ Link Addiction ~ Ardour of the Heart ~ When Life Becomes a Book ~ The Malaysian Life ~ Yogatta.com ~ What goes under the sun ~ Roshidan’s Cyber Station ~ Sasha says ~ Arts of Physics ~ And the legend lives ~ My View, My Life ~ A Simple Life ~ Juliana RW ~ Mom Knows Everything ~ Beth & Cory’s Mom ~ A Mind Forever Voyaging~ enjoying the ride ~ Jennifer’s thoughts ~ Mom of 3 Girls ~ Amanda ~ Don’t Make Me Get The Flying Monkeys ~ ExPat Mom ~ Just Jessie ~ Wilson Six ~Krisitn ~ Nuttier Than You ~ Shonnte ~ Summer’s Nook ~ Laura Williams Musings ~ Sher ~ Shanda ~ Seven QTPies ~ Mel ~ Skittles ~ Lady Banana ~ Momhood Moments ~ Business Mars ~ A Simple life ~ moms….. check nyo ~ Mommy’s Little Corner ~ Pampered ~ HappyHeart ~ Make Every Day Your Lucky Day ~ Thumbelina Creations ~ Ivonnardona's Creations ~ Jewellery Craft ~ A Bead a Day~ Useless Ramblings ~


Now, I tag more people to keep it going:

Doodaddy
Candid Yammering
Steve's Journal

There ya go... Hey, BetteJo!!! This was my first tag that I actually followed through on!!! (I was tagged right after I started blogging, but was too much of a virgin to give it a whirl!) You took my "tag cherry" ;)

Have fun, y'all!

4 comments:

BetteJo said...

Had to laugh out loud at the 'tag cherry' comment. I have to admit I've never quite been in that position before!! :) Lol!

Day Dreamer said...

"I'm right on top of that, Rose!"

I promise I'll take care of this one ASAP!!!

LYMI!!!!

Day Dreamer said...

Um, you owe me a meme since last year. You've been tagged as well, my friend. Come and see.

LYMI.

Day Dreamer said...

Okay.......there *has* to be an easier way to get these links onto my blog than one by one....