July 17, 2013

Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum review... Week 10

(usual disclaimers - I was provided this product by Influenster in exchange for posting at least four reviews over the course of the 16 week review period)

Here we are at week ten! My, how time flies! Unfortunately, I had to go into work for a few hours this morning, which meant makeup! So, I thought I'd take advantage of having my face on and snap a few pics of my lovely lashes!

What do you think? I can definitely tell a difference! I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I would spend money on this product, yet. Don't get me wrong, if dropping $139 (price as of right now, on Amazon) on a product such as this doesn't threaten your food budget for the month, as it certainly would mine, then I would most likely recommend it. However, remember that this is a 16 week review, so don't go spending your hard earned cash on my recommendation just yet!

This will most likely be my last update until the end of the review. I'll try to pop a pic up before then, but with the start of school on the fast approaching horizon and us desperately trying to cram as much fun family time into the few weeks we have left, I can't make any promises.

See ya in six (or so) weeks!

No comments: