April 28, 2007

American Idol vent

Ok, so I hate it when people write a post in a blog and make reference to something to be mentioned later. GUILTY!!! I did it in my first (I think) post, when I said I'd vent about American Idol as soon as I caught up on the recorded shows.

I haven't followed through yet, and that is a minor pet peeve of mine. Like anyone would be sitting around on the edge of their seats, anxiously awaiting my post to bitch about a reality tv show, but, still... I'm a girl who likes completion :p

But, now that we've (mostly) caught up with the show, my vent isn't so much a vent anymore. I'm sure that any of you who watch the show can guess that my bitch was about the little-talented Sanjaya. I was going to go off on a rant about how the show was losing talent after talent while at the same time keeping that faux-hawk wearing, smiles too much, just 'ok' singing, I'll give him adorable, Sanjaya around.

So, he's gone... I'm not so angry anymore. I guess I never was very angry... my, what must be missing in my life if I'm getting riled up about that show?

I digress... it's entertaining... I like Melinda, mostly... this season doesn't hold a candle to past seasons' talents. I'll keep watching.

And probably keep bitching!!

No comments: