October 20, 2008

Have you tried geocaching, yet?

We had a long weekend, today is our last day off school... back to the grind tomorrow. We spend a few hours geocaching. If you have never tried it, I highly recommend it. You'll need a gps unit, but honestly, decent ones can be had on ebay for little money (trust me... we are broker than broke! one appealing thing about this hobby is that it costs very little to participate and the return is immeasurable!!)

Today had us trodding around Oxley Nature Center at Mohawk Park. A great time was had by all!!! We found three caches! A very productive day, not to mention the picnic in the park and the time spent at the playground!

Enjoy...




Oh, yeah... The Diva lost one of her front teeth this weekend :( I wasn't quite ready for that!!

1 comment:

Day Dreamer said...

I can't believe Diva is already old enough to lose any teeth! She's bootimus!!

My girl has still only lost one!! I think we're late tooth loosers! LOL

Ginormous hugs!!!